- Academic excellence is an important aspect of Greek Life. The Greek GPA is above the all campus average.
- Greek GPA 2018: 3.2586
- Campus GPA 2018: 2.950
- Greek students are also student athletes. Greeks are represented on every athletic team.
- The Greek community makes up approximately 28% of the student body.
- Greek organizations contributed more than 3,500 hours of community service in 2018.
- There are 2 honor societies specifically for Greek students: Order of Omega and Gamma Sigma Alpha. In 2015 we inducted 15 Greek members into the prestigious leadership honorary, Order of Omega, and 27 Greek members into the academically rewarding Gamma Sigma Alpha honorary.
- Greek participation encourages leadership. Currently 4 of 5 SGA executive board are Greek students. Greek students also make up a large percentage of RAs, orientation leaders, and ambassadors (to name a few).